The villa is located on the plain of Catania in the triangle between the towns of Scordia, Lentini and Palagonia. The villa’s central location means that it is in easy reach of several places of interest:
- Lentini, where the enchanting Giardino Biviere dei Principi Borghese can be visited by booking ahead.
- Mount Etna, the highest volcano in Europe.
- Caltagirone, UNESCO listed town famous for its ceramics, historic churches and palaces.
- Siracusa – a city rich in historic sites – from ancient Greek to Baroque – with its enchanting historic centre on the island of Ortigia.
- The Baroque towns of the Val di Noto – Noto itself, Ragusa Ibla, Scicli and Modica.
- The lively, bustling city of Catania, which lies between Etna and the sea, rich in monuments, as well as being home to bustling markets and dynamic night and cultural scenes.
- For anyone who wants to get to the sea, the Playa di Catania with its many lidos, is just ¾ hour drive away.