Villa Ossidiana is located in a central position, between Catania and Siracusa and it is a perfect starting poit to visit the south – east area of Sicily.
- The nearest beach ( Agnone bagni) is about 2,4 miles driving from the villa.
- The island of Ortigia (Siracusa) now linked to the mainland by a short bridge, was the first part of Siracusa to be settled, and is today a jewel of Sicilian Baroque, though also retaining fascinating traces of its ancient Greek and medieval past.
- The most interesting area on the mainland is the archeological zone, which includes one of the largest Greek theatres in Italy, whose excellent acoustics you will experience if you manage to attend the annual season of ancient Greek drama.
- The incredible Baroque towns of the Val di Noto (also with UNESCO world heritage status)
- The captivating nature reserve, L’Oasi di Vendicari.
- Wine tasting and visit at Buonivini of Planeta winery.
- The fisherman village of Marzameni.
- The Baroque Historic centre of Catania.
- Etna Volcano and Taormina about one hour driving